analytics

18 May 2013

Money - Making The Most of What You Have Got!

Money...

Makes the world go round, can't live with it, can't live without it.  Everyone has some kind of relationship with money and in this tough economic climate, you have to make the most of the money that you've got.  When I first got ill with labyrinthitis I utilized many ways of making and saving money.  We had to adjust fast to life on a small budget and that's when my project started. Super Savvy Steph was born.  A few years have passed now and I still use the same techniques but I have tired of people asking me how to do it.  Living a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget just isn't something that certain people can fathom but it should be.  It's not difficult, it's actually rather easy, you just need to change your lifestyle, more importantly - the way you think about things!  


Super Savvy Steph is filled with hints, cheats and tips to help you transform your lemonade budget into the champagne lifestyle of your dreams, all from the comfort of your own home!  Recipes, simple how to guides, step by step instructions so simple, even your kids can help out too! It's the biggest reason that I have been away so I thought I had better share it with you all.  It's nice to show you what I've been up to...  There is more to come too!  Just keep watching this space.  I've learned loads of new skills along my journey too and  I have also become self employed, written and released a book of poems & am already writing some more.

It's the journey of Super Savvy Steph that has motivated me to finally come back here so I hope you'll be sticking with me, just like I always said i would stick with you. I always said I would be back, I told you to watch this space, and if you have been watching for all this time, well done.  Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...