analytics

22 Feb 2012

Justice...

Justice has been done, we have triumphed, flipped the bird at adversity and then won.  The events of the last year and a half have been hard to bare, difficult to swallow and made lots of people rather sad.  It's done with now and it's over.  Normal service is being resumed, slowly, but it's getting there!

It's funny how I have grown as a person over this time, I have held it together like super-glue even when I have been falling apart at the seams and cracks have begun to show.  My Grandma would have been proud!  Well, if I don't keep it in line, who will, right?  It's funny how even though all this bad stuff has been happening that we have won some amazing competitions and made new close family friends, that sort of "Polly-Anna" stuff makes the bad stuff easier to deal with and the nice stuff even more deserved.

I'm proud of how we have all come together and how we fought the bad - Truth will always out!  Even when you least expect it, it will bite you in the ass and karma will eat you alive.  I am a very strong believer in that.  You should be too.

No comments:

copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...