analytics

5 Sept 2010

Kickin'

Uh Oh! It's that time of the month again, It's Kickin! I have quite a few things on my agenda this time round so arm yourself with chocolate or something 'coz you may be here some time!
First up this time I'm going to share with you what is getting at me this week, and it has been one hell of a week! So now I am only faced with the problem of what has pissed me off the most! HA!
  • This week I am mostly totally on Uncompensated Labrynthitis. It causes me to be unbalanced, faint and dizzy for most of the time. The not so medical term for someone who suffers with the condition is a "Dizzy" Yeah, yeah, laugh it up. I really wanted to spend the rest of my adult life being referred to as a "dizzy blonde" by not only my doctor but by my lovely other half and son! You can read more about my condition on this amazing website also designed by dizzies! http://www.labyrinthitis.org.uk/ It has helped me understand more about this illness and had raised awareness with my friends too. I have always been a bit of a dizzy blonde in an airhead sort of way but since I was diagnosed I am totally living up to the name!

  • The Summer holidays are really starting to get on my tits this week too, thank God it's only another week and a half to go! I'm feeling it and so is my wallet! Thank the comping fairy for all the nice days out but it still costs petrol to get there and the extra food and stuff is really making us feel the pinch this week!

  • The car is also pissing on the Summer holidays, we bought a short term car to last the summer and that is coming to the end of it's life, and we haven't even got to LegoLand yet! Bugger!  We had to replace some of the exhaust and the fuel filter but that opened a can of worms, so we will be back on the road in the Land Rover sooner than I had anticipated and if there is one thing I hate more than camping, it's Land Rovers!Insert an unhappy dance :(

  • Having to work over the holidays is also stressing me too, I know I only work 9am til 1pm Monday to Friday but over the holidays it has meant that we can't make any real plans for days out which is really crap. On the bright side I am hoping to go back to being a home worker full time after Christmas so I know it's only going to be for a little while longer!
This week the things that are Kickin' are as follows...
  • Being sent home from work early on full pay! Oh YES! SCOOOORRREE!  It was the chant when the system holding the job I was working on crashed on Friday morning and we all got sent home early on full pay, I also forgot to mention that the morning started the same way so we had already been sitting there for 45 minutes at the start of the shift, only for the same problem to arise after only doing an hours worth of work, followed by 20 more minutes of deliberation before the verdict of "Yes, you can all go now, those of you here this afternoon back for your shift then" WHOOOP! As a Part Time worker, I only work the morning shift. I went home and enjoyed every second of my paid twittering time!

  • Winning £100 in H&M vouchers from their daily twitter competition has made me SOOOO excited this week! I always wear jeans and vests but have recently been thinking about a change of look so this is the perfect opportunity to do that! I will post pics after shopping when the gift card arrives!

  • I have to mention school going back. Holidays are nice, but I get naff all done! Everything gets neglected over the Summer break. Comping, apart from on FB and twitter have been virtually none existent, as for the state of the house, well... that's a whole different story! It's not mucky dirty. Just very disorganised and we have an office to move downstairs into a bigger space. The old office space will become Kai's room and we will finally have a spare room again! I can't wait for that moving everything part to be over! Mr Wright assures me that it will be worth it in the end!
So that's it for this time, just leaves me with my usual question...
What's been Kickin for you this week?

No comments:

copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...