analytics

7 Sept 2010

Anticipation and Hesitation, all at the same time :|

So, it's finally that time of the year again!

SCHOOL TIME!

We have survived the seven week holidays and there has been no major traumas, kick offs or dramas at all! Result! For the first time ever I have survived the whole break and have not felt the need to tear my hair from its follicles or start smoking again! I think, after years of practise that I may have, finally cracked it! The holidays have cost me the same price as a small field but it has all been worth it and we have had some family fun! I'm oddly going to miss K when he goes back to school on Tuesday. I just can't get my head around the fact that he is going to be in Year 5 now! Time really does fly!

No comments:

copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...