analytics

5 Aug 2010

Kickin'


Welcome to my new weekly blog feature, "Kickin'"  think along the lines of what's hot and what's not but with some attitude :) 
Well, this is me, what did you honestly expect?

To kick off my first ever feature I'm starting with the things that have, this week been getting to  me and making me narked me off in general...
Road Wars, I hate it. Why oh why must Sky3 put me through this horrific programme on repeat for the full year. My lovely other half, Mr Wright is a huge fan of the show, he even has all of the episodes. Still, every evening, I am still subjected to this torture. Yes it really is torture! Do you really think that I enjoy watching smackheads stealing cars and chavs being generally obnoxious for no apparent reason and drunken divvies with no insurance that think it is OK to drink and drive. I think not. It's sh*t  So Sky3, if anyone from your channel ever should happen to read this then please, make it stop. Make it stop NOW! I don't know how much more if it I can actually take. I hate TV :(

The McCain garden games comp has to be one of the things for this week, I know you can win, I know a lot of you all have but every single bloody day, "Sorry you did not win"

Rub my nose in it that I can't win this one, must have maxed my luck on pin and win, but no biggie there, just a massive supply of microchips and a happy 9 year old that was for the first time ever allowed to eat a chip that wasn't lovingly crafted from real spuds at my own hand! So just to add insult to injury, here is where you too can have a chance at recieving a LEM every single bloody day. Mc Cain Garden Games Competition


The crappy weather this week has been rainingon me, and peeing me off.  British Summer Time it is not, it's more like some horrible october day. Why can't the summer holidays mean nice weather anymore, I mean COME ON Mother Nature, sort it out...Have you got no children? Do you not realise what you are doing to all parents? You are destroying our sanity DAMN YOU!  Long gone are the August days of glorious sun, instead you bring the sun when the kids are still at school and then they break up for the summer and BAM! Torture! Cheers for that, it's much appreciated! NOT!

The Pepsi Flip comp has to come on here too, been drinking shed loads of the stuff, thank God it's on offer, but let me win already! Our teeth must be suffering because of it! Have you seen what it does to a penny in a glass full of it? EWWW! Imagine what it's doing to my insides... Nasty!

And finally for the things that are aggrovating me this week has to be the local tramps raking through the bins down my lovely street now the students have all gone home. I appreciate that they might have left some nice things in their wheelie bins but it'd be so nice if, when you finished, you put the stuff you turfed out into MY street, back into the bin it came from! Honestly! Do you have no respect for other people's living environment? My son plays out there, would you do it down your own street you little BLEEEEP? WELL...WOULD YOU?!
No, like hell you would! 
So sod off and do it in some other street!

Phew, rant over! Moving swiftly on, to the things that I am finding Kickin' at the moment!

Music wise, there are a few things floating my musical boat this week.

I am LOVING the song Airplanes by BoB Feat Hayley Williams. It's mega! That girl has some serious singing voice and the track is just amazing. I am also loving Eminem feat Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie Again an amazing display of talent from both parties, Eminem is a lyrical genius in my humble opinion and doesn't really get enough recognition for it and Rihanna is just getting better with age!

I am also loving my new NeVo Spa Nail Kit. My best friend Miss Best purchased one at The Clothes Show Live in London the other week, and it was so fab and I was so jealous that I got one on eBay, then she was jealous as I paid loads less than she did.  She paid £20 at the show and mine, well it was £9 + delivery. The buffer is the best thing in the world ever for my nails, just 15 seconds on each section and you have a lovely mirror shine with barely any effort! 
It's so great that when I do them again (only need to use it once a fortnight!) I will post pics! I promise. Will do before and after and everything! You really have to try it for yourself, trust me, your nails need this! It makes them stronger, it help them grow, it removes ridges and stains. That's just the buffer! The hand cream is great too :) The link to the real site is here but you can also buy the same thing, just as I did from eBay.  NeVo Spa Nail Kit on eBay  NeVo Spa website


I have  also got to mention Body Drench. I won a comp on twitter with them a while ago, they sent me a bag of goodies from the USA. It arrived in less than a week and there was loads in it, moisturiser, a spray tan, false lashes and stuff :) Finally got around to using the moisturiser, it's called Body Drench Daily Replenish. Mine is the one for medium skin tone. .It is brilliant, has a tanning effect in it, but it's very mild and builds up gradually! It's not sticky and my skin feels fabulous, especially as it's usually quite dry. So YEY for them for making something so Brill!

And finally, this week BIG UP to the McCoys Are You A Real Fan Promotion, have won twice on there this week after nothing since the beginning of the comp! I must go post those tomorrow. Can't wait to see what they have in them, there are no pictures of them, there is none anywhere :S

 So, that's it for this week's Kickin'!  What's been Kickin'  for you this week?

No comments:

copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...