analytics

19 May 2013

Poems of Love, Life & Me NOW AVAILABLE TO BUY ON AMAZON

So I did it! I finally took the plunge and self published my very own book of poetry.  It wasn't very hard at all, considering I have had a collection of shoe boxes filled with random paper scraps for the last 25 years of my life.  I had been thinking for years now that I should make something more of them.  Talent isn't meant to be locked away in a box, it is made to be shown off and that is how my book was born!  I have conquered US tax forms and become a tax exile, learned a lot of new skills (as I always try to!) and I have even written my own press release!  I found this so much harder to do for myself than I do for my customers at work!  But it's all done, dusted and ready to read!  I will be sharing some poems from the book over the next few weeks so please let me know what you think.




Poems of Love, Life & Me is a hard hitting mixture of raw emotions along a personal journey through love, life and self exploration. It's the things you wish you had said, the words you didn't think that you could and for the moments when average just won't do!  It's the poems that I wrote to help me deal with things.  The way I helped myself to cope when things were going desperately wrong and I had no where to turn.  This collection of poems is my thoughts, my feelings and my outlook (however warped it may have been) on the fragile thing that is life.  Enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed the writing and see where it takes you!  You could even leave me a review on Amazon if you fancy!

Buy it from Amazon NOW!
INTRODUCTORY UK Price ONLY £2.05





No comments:

copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...